Last Updated: Friday, 04 March 2016
California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education
San José State University | April 23, 2016
- Fees: The registration fee for the Diversity Forum on November 7, 2015 at UC Santa Barbara, is $600.00 for one table (two recruiters). The combined discounted registration fee for the subsequent Forums at San Jose State University is $1000.00 a table (two recruiters).
- Registration Deadline: To guarantee your institution listed in the Forum program, recruiter map, and recruiter guide you must register on or before March 18, 2016.
- Cancellations: Recruiter cancellations must be submitted via e-mail to Kathy Thi-Gibson no later than March 18, 2016. If registration is cancelled before March 18, 2016, a refund of 90 percent will be issued. If a cancellation is submitted after March 18, 2016, a credit will be issued to attend the Fall 2016 Diversity Forum. Refunds are payable by check only and may take up to 30 days to process.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Capacity at the recruiter fair is limited. Should the recruiter fair reach maximum capacity as established by the local fire marshal prior to the published deadline, the registration process for the Forum will be closed immediately and all subsequent requests for registration will be returned.
- The layout of the Forum recruiter fair is designed so that, all recruiter table locations can be seen and accessed equally by all students. Nevertheless, some locations may prove to be more advantageous than others. Individual table locations will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, with the sole exception that all tables registered by a given institution prior to the published deadline will be grouped together.
- When a Forum recruiter fair is scheduled in an outdoor location, the recruiter tables will be protected by canvas tents, awnings, or umbrellas against the effects of sun or rain. Such recruiter fairs will be held rain or shine. No refunds or credits will be granted as a result of heat, cold, or inclement weather.
- Forum photographers will take visual images of student attendees and recruiters during the Forum. These images may be used in Forum-related websites, publications and promotions. Participation in the Forum allows the Forum to use visual images.
- Registered recruiters will be sent a detailed report two to three weeks after the Forum, containing the names, contact information, current and intended fields of study, ethnicity and gender, and other key data for all students in attendance.
- These terms and conditions are effective for the Diversity Forum on April 23, 2016.