California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education
CSU Channel Islands | November 4, 2017
- Fees: The registration fee for the Diversity Forum on November 4, 2017 at CSU Channel Islands, is $600.00 for one table (two recruiters). The combined discounted registration fee for the subsequent Forum at University of the Pacific is $1000.00 a table (two recruiters).
- Registration Deadline: To guarantee your institution listed in the Forum program, recruiter map, and recruiter guide you must register on or before October 6, 2017.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Capacity at the recruiter fair is limited. Should the recruiter fair reach maximum capacity as established by the local fire marshal prior to the published deadline, the registration process for the Forum will be closed immediately and all subsequent requests for registration will be returned.
- The layout of the Forum recruiter fair is designed so that, all recruiter table locations can be seen and accessed equally by all students.
- When a Forum recruiter fair is scheduled in an outdoor location, the recruiter tables will be protected by canvas tents, awnings, or umbrellas against the effects of sun or rain. Such recruiter fairs will be held rain or shine. No refunds or credits will be granted as a result of heat, cold, or inclement weather.
- Forum photographers will take visual images of student attendees and recruiters during the Forum. These images may be used in Forum-related websites, publications and promotions. Participation in the Forum allows the Forum to use visual images.
- Registered recruiters will be sent a detailed report two to three weeks after the Forum, containing the names, contact information, current and intended fields of study, ethnicity and gender, and other key data for all students in attendance.
- These terms and conditions are effective for the California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education on November 4, 2017.